- 1 cup moong beans
- 1/2 cup carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Salt & Ground pepper for seasoning
1. Wash moong beans in fresh water and soak it in enough water for 8 hours or overnight.
2. Drain the water and keep the swelled beans aside.
3. Take clean cloth or kitchen napkin. Wet it in water and squeeze out extra water.
4. Add moong in the cetre of damp cloth. Gather the edges of the cloth and tighten it.
5. Place that in closed container for a day.
6. Next day, you will see small sprouts from the moong beans. If you want longer sprouts, you can keep it for one more day.
7. For making salad, combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and toss it well.
8. Healthy salad is ready to serve.